Kim Lighting PGL8 Family
PGL8 Canopy & Parking Garage Lighting
This rich legacy of leading edge innovation and performance continues with PGL8. With an edge-lit drop lens, sleek form and a broad offering of control solutions, Kim Lighting raises the bar again for parking garage illumination.
The PGL8 integrates the three band design element that is replicated on all of Kim Lighting luminaires to provide a complete and coordinated site offering.
The edge-lit drop lens PGL8 is available with four distributions to provide effective solutions for meeting the dynamics and challenges of parking garage applications including IES recommendations.
Broad offering of wireless control options available for perfectly tailored lighting and ability to meet stringent code requirements.
There are a variety of challenges in lighting a parking garage including effective illumination of driver lanes, entrances, elevator banks and signage while minimizing spill light.
The PGL8 is available with four distributions to provide effective solutions for meeting the dynamics and challenges of parking garage applications including IES recommendations.
- Edge-lit drop lens for optimal performance and visual comfort
- No visible hardware enhancing the aesthetic
- Sleek, low profile design with an attractive round form and 16" diameter
- Precise optical control up to 125 lumens per watt with four distinct distributions
- IP66 rated
- Optional UL924 Listed dimming bypass module
- Uplight standard providing 200-600 lumens with no additional wattage consumption
- Integral battery backup to comply with path of egress requirement
- Integral wireless and stand alone controls for maximum energy savings
- Standard 20kV surge suppression provides protection against power spikes and surges
- One-piece silicone gasketing for optimal ingress protection
- Stainless steel hardware standard for ultimate durability for controls override
Current's NX Lighting Controls platform delivers a lighting control solution which is capable of seamlessly connecting exterior and interior applications. NX is capable of scaling from standalone fixture control applications to networked enterprise deployments. NX operates using wired, wireless and hybrid connectivity with native BACnet™ support. Wireless setup and configuration of NX is simple and intuitive with the NX Mobile App via Bluetooth.