New tradeSELECT® Outdoor Luminaires
New tradeSELECT® Outdoor Luminaires
Greenville, SC – June 12, 2020 – There are five new outdoor luminaires added to the tradeSELECT® category, which are value focused solutions with immediate stock availability that are made with reliable, fully qualified components.
The Sling series provides a full site solution for applications ranging from general ambient lighting to illuminating building accents. All are available in stock configurations making them easy to ship quickly to any site in the country.
The multi-purpose Dusk-to-Dawn provides general purpose area, security, roadway and landscape lighting. The DLC® Qualified luminaire is available in 5000 and 7000 lumen packages and features a standard 120V twist lock photocontrol and a drop lens for glare reduction and less than one percent uplight for environmentally friendly installations.
The Features and Benefits of the Sling Dusk-to-Dawn Include:
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing with textured gray or dark bronze powder paint
- Versatile mounting options include integral bracket that adjusts to fit both 2-3/8″ & 1-5/8″ OD mast arms, direct wall/surface mounting
- Low EPA modern styling
- Symmetric Type V standard
- Refractor provides enhanced security lighting and glare control
- 120-277V operation
The DLC® Qualified Sling Canopy is a single housing that features 3000 – 7000 Lumens and an impact resistant polycarbonate lens. It weighs less than five pounds, making it easy to install directly to a junction box or via pendant mount. It ships equipped with three conduit entries on the sides of the housing. The low profile housing with a lightly diffused lens reduces pixilation and glare.
The Features and Benefits of the Sling Canopy Include:
- 20W, 40W and 60W
- Typical mounting height up to 12 feet
The DLC® Qualified Sling Wallpack is a slender, versatile and energy-efficient small wall and flood fixture that comes in four Lumen outputs and two sizes. It is ideal for building entrances, perimeter lighting for schools, apartment buildings or commercial applications. It is highly efficient with up to 110 Lumens per Watt and it is IP65 certified to UL 1598 for use in wet locations up to 40˚C ambient. A comfort lens is available as an option or accessory for glare control and enhanced uniformity.
The Features and Benefits of the Sling Wallpack Include:
- Ranges from 21W to 80W with up to 8,000 Lumens
- SG1 Series replaces from 100W-150W HID
- SG2 Series replaces from 150W-250W HID
- Four ½” threaded conduit hubs for surface conduit
- Decorative die-cast aluminum housing available in five standard colors
- 120V-277V, 347V and 480V
- 3000K, 4000K and 5000K CCT
- Knuckle and trunnion accessory mounting kits available for flood applications
- Stock models include a 120V-277V
PRS Perimashield Wallpack
The PRS Perimashield features a vandal resistant, UV stabilized, non-cutoff polycarbonate refractor that provides ambient lighting for safety and security. 4000K and 5000K at 70 CRI LEDs provide optimal color recognition. It was designed to seamlessly cover the footprint of old HID wallpacks.
The Features and Benefits of the PRS Perimashield Wallpack Include:
- Capable of mounting on a 3 – 3 1/2″ junction box
- Optional photocontrol for automatic off during daylight hours
- 1/2″ bottom knockout for surface conduit wiring
- Lens is made of UV stabilized Polycarbonate vandal resistant construction with self-retaining screws
- Rigid die-cast aluminum back housing
- One-piece polycarbonate front
- Listed to UL1598 for use in wet locations
The IP65-rated Colt LBUL is offered in two color temperatures at just over 2,200 Lumens. The wide NEMA 6×7 distribution and built in visor makes this product perfect for landscape lighting or highlighting building accents.
The Features and Benefits of the Colt LBLU Include:
- 1/2″ x 14 NPS mount and adjustable knuckle for aiming
- 3000K and 4000K
- Up to 2,468 Lumens
- 120V, 20W